Sunday, July 12, 2015

Completion of Round Two!

Round two of making homemade crock pot yogurt, was pretty interesting.

I took some advice from other websites and added it in to my original recipe.

I added gelatin in hopes of making my yogurt a little thicker, so far no luck with that one... But we did notice today that the longer it sits in the fridge the thicker it gets.  Toady my dad made pancakes, french toast and muffins with my first batch of yogurt I had made.  All of which came out very tasty!

So, I am thinking that if I let the yogurt sit for a few days it may thicken. Hopefully...

I also switched it up a little bit with a few of my own touches...
4 tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Made a world of a difference to our taste buds!
My dad even ate it and he HATES yogurt!
That must mean I had success with the flavoring then, right?!

The only thing to do now is to wait and see if it thickens in a few days, if not it will be onto round 3 and a new method of thickening yogurt...

Which I hope is not the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment