Wednesday, July 8, 2015

It's Complete!!

After I finished waiting for my warm milk to set, I took out two cups of warm milk and whisked it into the 1/2 cup of yogurt I bought.  Then I poured it all back into the crockpot and mixed it all back together.  Next, I wrapped the crockpot in a towel and I waited 8 hours!!!!

When I took the lid off after 8 hours, the yogurt was VERY thick, but after stirring it up it thinned out. I decided to chop up and add my frozen fruit to it and then put it in the fridge to cool.

I just checked it 6 hours later and it still is not cool maybe because its such a large container.

But, I can tell you one thing is for sure, the taste of warm yogurt is not the best.

I am going to try putting it in a smaller container and seeing if that cools it down faster, or maybe the freezer... frozen yogurt is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment